Candy White or Corrida Red

catzi

If you are worried about having to frequently clean your car why not use a paint sealant. The sealant can be purchased from a number of suppliers online. I have treated all of my cars recently using carlack for a fraction of the price of superguard treatment frequently offered by the dealers:

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealants/carlack-sealant-kit/prod_358.html

Each to their own but you can get a real depth to red, white is just white at the end of the day lol

Its not so much the shine its more the colour, its hard to describe but iv just detailed mine today and its looks epic, has not aged a day :)

Sorry Ema but White can be made look stunning as well.

It all depends on what you use on it.

White all the way - it's the new black.

Agree to some extent that the red can be "worked" more - I used to have a Storm Blue Octavia and worked really hard to make the flake pop, which it did. Inbetween that and the Superb, I had a black Audi - awful colour, just couldn't get it to shine.

The Superb on the other hand is great - detailed it the other day with Optimum Optiseal, Optimum Car Wax then a couple of layers of Z6 and it looked awesome.