Vrs Remapping Who To Use

HOLTY

Hi there all looking to get the Vrs remapped soon but not sure who to use !!! Shark performance is close to me. But angel tuning offer a better deal as they are doing 2 cars for £400. Can anybody help regarding previous work done as my car has a map done by cc tuning and does not drive nice at all even looking at the power graph it looks very messy and I would rather have it standard compared to the cc tuning job!!! Thanks again all !

Edited by HOLTY

Do not try and save money when getting a remap. You get what you pay for down most avenues in life.

The last thing you need is another map like the one you say you have from cc tuning.

Shark is the big name on this forum and TBH I have never heard a bad word said about them. Maybe more expensive but well worth the money. :thumbup:

I can recommend shark i have a shark map and wel i love it the car pulls like a train, and the lads at shark are more than willing to help!

I had my map put on by their STS unit the map was great it just had a small boost surge so i phoned them up they got me down and a few runs on the dyno and a tweak to the map it was sorted all for nothing. I was so impressed that i am going to have the mods i want done with them now.

Shark is the big name on this forum and TBH I have never heard a bad word said about them. Maybe more expensive but well worth the money. :thumbup:

Apart from that one douchebag!

Big fan of Revo myself.

I agree, mine has a revo map on it and can't fault it, will be taking it to r-tech for the stage 2 once I've fixed a few things!

Not found one bad review about r-tech either although other places like shark, jabba or big fish tuning also get a big thumbs up from a lot of people.