Current Service Intervals?

I see that downloadable owners manuals are still available from Skoda. Are there similar documents for the current service intervals? I'm thinking of cam belt changes especially.

My car is on variable service at 40,000 miles and is 3 years old in June.

There is an all you can eat downlaod available from Skoda at https://erwin.skoda-...win/showHome.do

BUT It's €5 to look for the day and €24 to be able to print the documents that you download.

The following Data published October 2011: YOU MUST TALK TO A DEALER FOR THE LATEST INFO!!!

Every 90 000 km, then every 30 000 km – Inspect the toothed belt for the camshaft drive on petrol engines (except BLF engine):

Every 150 000 km – Replace the toothed belt for the camshaft drive (PD Diesel engines as from MJ 2007)

Every 180.000 km – Replace the timing belt - 2.0/110 kW and 2.0/147 kW petrol engines

– Replace the toothed belt for camshaft drive - 1st generation Common Rail diesel engines (CEGA)

Every 210 000 km – Replace the toothed belt for camshaft drive - 2nd generation Common Rail diesel engines (CAYC, CLCB, CFHC)

Every 300 000 km – Replace tensioning pulley for timing belt (PD Diesel engines as of MJ 2007)

If Scotland is still in the Uk when you read this, then others will be along soon to tell you four years max on the belts, otherwise in the rest of the world just on mileage.

HTH.

Edited by FriendlyFire

Pretty sure they don't put them in the service book anymore as they keep changing the intervals!

Best bet is to give the dealer a call and see what Skoda currently recommend.

Thanks for the input. My service manual does say 150000k (~75000miles) intervals or 4 years whichever comes sooner. AFAIK my old Passat 1.9 needed the belt changing at 60000 miles so some improvement.

Despite my Scottishness I've been resident in Derbyshire for 37 years and am a committed Unionist.Threats of deportation from my colleagues are escalating.