Who will soon be joining the Yeti 12 club?

BossFox

Picked up ours on Saturday! Timescale was spot on in the end as the paperwork said March, even though we thought we might get it earlier a few times! Really pleased at last to be Yeti owners and the wait has been worth it!Build quality is superb and the 170 TDI is as smooth as silk and just waiting to get run! will post some photos at the weekend! Many thanks to this forum for keeping our sanity in the dark months of our wait!

Picking it up on Thursday midday!

Sold my Octavia Estate L&K to neighbour who is taking me to the Dealer.

I would post photos of my Petrol Blue Yeti - but I can't work out how to do it from my Mac!

That looks very dark. I thought Petrol Blue was lighter?

It's a strange colour. Dark blue when its cloudy, much brighter/lighter in the sun and even a dark green colour in twilight. Works well with the black trim because strange as it may seem there is a contrast. Its the wife's car, she had initially chosen solid dark blue but when she saw this at the showroom she much preferred it. Reminded her of her 90s Peugeot 205.

If she'd chosen what Skoda show this colour as i think she'd be disappointed at what was delivered.

petrolblue.jpg

PS and here a good illustration of the effect of light and shade.

CRW_5489.jpg

Edited by raysablade