VCDS needed in Birmingham

E1uSiV3

Hi folks,

Is there anyone in the Birmingham area who can do a long coding adjustment on a 61 plate Monte for me? I am looking at defeating the built in EQ on the head unit. I have found a guide for the RNS510 which is supposedly very similar and you can use the long coding helper to do it, I just do not have access to VCDS to do it.

Hi Eddie,

I am hopefully seeing Jonny tomorrow but if that falls through a backup plan is always good! Is there any chance you can see if I can get access to your friends VCDS? It does need to be a HEX CAN one as it is a new car.

Edited by E1uSiV3

Well I met up with Jonny this morning, was an absolute pleasure to meet you and thanks for the recoding :-D the car is now a lot closer to how I want it and I can now start my audio install.