best price for sachs clutch upgrade?

Try techniclutch on eBay (UK), I've had a pleasant and smooth experience dealing with them, got a good price too, though it was for a OEM replacement and not a performance upgrade.

Budget for around £850 - 1k for the clutch and fitting. Depending on where you source it and fitting charge.

The varying prices may be due to some suppliers including the fly wheel and others not. Also I noticed quite a few people offering a similar clutch but with a kevlar coating and not technically a full upgraded clutch.

Thanks for the replies, I have seen the Kevlar ones advertised and thought they might be a good alternative to OEM. I've also thought about just going for a OEM sachs clutch as this will keep the cost down and should be hard wearing enough for my needs..

Still to suss out whether or not I actually need one, I'm guessing I do as the biting point seems way too high and I've even stalled it a couple of times when I know it shouldn't have.

Are you experiencing any clutch slip?

The kevlar ones might be a good alternative to standard but IMO I wouldnt fit one as a performance upgrade .

Are you experiencing any clutch slip?

The kevlar ones might be a good alternative to standard but IMO I wouldnt fit one as a performance upgrade .

I'm having a bit of slip when quite high in the rev range, it's hard to tell whether it is the clutch slipping for a fraction of a second or maybe little flatspots.

I was reversing a heavy trailer last week and had to ride the clutch a fair bit due to it being on a steep hill and a tight space I was reversing into, there was a terrible smell of burning clutch