Rear badges.......now on

Ive just got the OCTAVIA off

lol i just need to polish that area like hell, where its been waxed and polished so much you can ( if you really try ) im sure you can see a faint shadow, im going to get the t cut or paint renovater out later, or pop in a body shop and see if theyd whack a oribital polisher over it

I debadged my rear removing vRS & OCTAVIA, and also removed vRS from the front.

Yes it did take ages to remove the OCTAVIA 'shadow' LOL!

I used dental floss to get behind the badge (I think it was recommended on here ages ago?). If you are removing a badge off a scrap yard car then a pizza cutter works well.

Went into the bodyshop down the road :D a little sand, a full buff back up and hats off to the guys down their :) no marks and no badge and nice and shiny and smooth with no elbow grease wasted lol

The vrs is still on at the mo, i am pleased with it :)

Went into the bodyshop down the road :D a little sand, a full buff back up and hats off to the guys down their :) no marks and no badge and nice and shiny and smooth with no elbow grease wasted lol

The vrs is still on at the mo, i am pleased with it :)

Get some pics up. :thumbup:

Ooops :D

That last pic is clearly not my car hehe

Its the "Mogambo" its docked in brizzle before it get delivered to its owner, who im guessing doesnt even drive a skoda,

Its a 100 million quid super yacht

I shall remove when im on laptop, my bad :(

I told her I didn't want tinted glass in the cabins. Right that`s it I don`t want it now, however its been in the water and will have a second owner so I suppose its worth only 40 Million now, not to worry its only money!!

I think its the revo im not sure about, i seen another with the vrs and still seems ok, but i keep looking at mine, i have a different idea, i mite take them off and have a play about, maybe raise them

We shall see