Fabia vrs lowering parts help

Hi Folks

I am going to lower my 05 Fabia vrs (because someone called it a monster truck on this site with it new wheels )

I am putting on eibach 25 mm springs and leaving on standard shocks as the car has only done 35k .

I will replace front shock top mounts/bearings .

My question is do i need anyhing else.

Many Thanks

Regards Whoosh

Hi Folks

I am going to lower my 05 Fabia vrs (because someone called it a monster truck on this site with it new wheels )

I am putting on eibach 25 mm springs and leaving on standard shocks as the car has only done 35k .

I will replace front shock top mounts/bearings .

My question is do i need anyhing else.

Many Thanks

Regards Whoosh

That's about everything bud what wheels u got on now?

Hi Folks

Thanks for the replys

I have audi tt 6 spokes pics as per my post new wheels .

Im lowering it becasuse i agree it looks to high and ive seen cars with 25mm drop that look ok .

Im in my late 40s and already feel old on this forum and swmbo thinks im mad and need to grow up so i dont want the car dragging its arse along the ground like a dog with worms

Regards Whoosh

Using springs that barely make any difference to the looks? You`ll need more than 25mm to "de-monster truck it"

Using springs that barely make any difference to the looks? You`ll need more than 25mm to "de-monster truck it"

stupid comment if you ask me. They do make a difference in looks and make the fabia look like it should have done from the factory.

That appears to be taken from a point of kneeling, even lower than if you were looking over from another car at head height FFS !

It does make some difference and would do for me, so its a vote from me.

Could you get away with that without insurance decl (its hardly coilovers is it and as its hardly far from standard then arguable that you - or anyone else - would notice).

I will bow to superior wisdom on this subject, but if its something that falls of the radar of insurance concern then would be something I'd be far more interested in than the "dropped till it rubs" look at the hassle and price of extra insurance...just a different outlook for you

This appears to be turning into a wee fight of words I will be happy with the height reduction and have already checked with insurance company as I have done with all mods and they are happy and because I have suspension mods already it won't cost me another penny good old lv and age helps.

Everybody has their owns ideas and opinions and that's what makes this site so good.

regards Whoosh