Key fob silicone protector

Mark L

Hi Monster lovers,

Just a quick bit of advice, 1 good and 1 not so good!!

1. Just bought the chrome trims for my stereo and mudflaps from Superskoda, AWESOME!! what a difference they make. So if you can't decide if you want them or not, take it from me, they will knock your socks off !!! (Also quick and efficient postage, well done Superskoda.com)

2.Do not order one of the red silicone key fob protectors from Superskoda.com !

I did and it looked great for about a day and then once it has been in and out of my jeans pocket a few times, it reverted to looking like an old sad toy who has seen better days, but you keep it for sentimental reasons.

At £12 it's not cheap for what it is but even still, I expected it to remain a bit smarter for at a little longer.

Hope this has helped some of you,

Mark L

There was someone here on Brisky that did a group buy with another company on the key covers. I thought about it, but then realised I have a silicone cover on my phone and it can be a damned nuisance trying to get it in and out of pockets.

• Like 1

Saw that myself on Superskoda and was tempted but decided against it! Ordered Yeti foot print doorstep protectors and chrome inserts for the front bumper.