What's changing on the 2013 Superb?

Do a search on Google images for 'skoda superb test alps'

There are some spy shots from recent test sightings.

Hi.

I'm aware of that, but it hasn't got anything to do with the 2013 Superb. More likely it's the Superb Scout or something.

At least according to what I have found.

Hi

I had the same concerns as I have similar production date. However Skoda UK have confirmed to me that there will be no changes to the Superb at all.

If that is anything to go by......

Could be a new badge change.I have seen a Skoda document in CZ saying that the new badge will be from week 12 build.

Edited by BOBW

Hi

I had the same concerns as I have similar production date. However Skoda UK have confirmed to me that there will be no changes to the Superb at all.

If that is anything to go by......

Thanks for replying. When they change something on a new year it is mostly unnoticeable but important things.

The remote in the diesel warm-up system was such a thing, as was the move from Haldex 2 to Haldex 4 (VAG skipped Haldex 3) a rather significant change. My dealer told me with a laugh (what else could he do) that they sold Haldex 4 for two months without even knowing it...

I also sent an email to Skoda on an official mail adress stated on their Czech site asking the same. Write in English it said. That's been four or five weeks now, and to this day it remains unanswered.

It seems communication is not Skodas strongest side...

Could be a new badge change.I have seen a Skoda document in CZ saying that the new badge will be from week 12 build.

That's interesting, mine was built week 12 and I am just waiting to see it appear over the horizon!!

This is all that I can find that looks relevent:

Skoda-Superb-2012-587x352.jpg

http://www.carstrend...-spy-shots.html

That looks Photoshopped to me. The reflections down the side of the car are natural. But the lighting on the nose looks studio or exhibition. Colour matching is not great. Probably a standard car with the Mission L concept nose blended in??

Edited by Jules Tohpipi

That looks Photoshopped to me. The reflections down the side of the car are natural. But the lighting on the nose looks studio or exhibition. Colour matching is not great. Probably a standard car with the Mission L concept nose blended in??

+1 :)

Mine arrived at the dealers on Friday, was built week 12 and still has the old badges.

Mine arrived at the dealers on Friday, was built week 12 and still has the old badges.

I would expect a badge change from week 22 rather than 12. At the turn of the model year.

I would expect a badge change from week 22 rather than 12. At the turn of the model year.

I have been told by my dealer that the first model with a new badge is the Citigo and furthermore that the Superb will not get a new badge until facelift. I do not think that Skoda will have a facelift on the Superb before they have introduced the new Octavia.