VAG Cars 'Spring Fling' North East Meeting - The Windmill - Wednesday 28th March

Matty!

Considering Emma is always banging on about her Octavia, I best let the rest of you guys know that the first evening VAG Cars meeting, to welcome in the light nights is to be held at the The Windmill and will take place on Wednesday 28th March; it will be kicking off at the usual time of 19:00.

The Windmill is situated on the southbound carriage way of the A19, 300 meters up from the OK Diner. Its serves food, drink and snacks and has a large flat tarmac car park which plenty of space for all of us to park next to each other, which will also give some great photo opportunities.

The address for those who don't quiet know where it is, is as follows;

The Windmill

Dalton Piercy

Hartlepool

Cleveland

TS27 3HN

Hope a few of you can make this, as mentioned above the large car park offers some great photo opportunities so bring a camera!

List of those attending so far;

- Craig

- Matty

- Scott-o

- Wilko

- Robo

- bigzappafan

- clarky

- SMKurt

- tedvegas

- BigBen91

- Iain

- Wigz

- Calvert

- Nth

- YELLOW_TT

- Jamie

- Paul

- Kurt

- Project1

- Armo

- Bailey

- Jools

Thanks to all who came, counted 70+ cars at one point! The drive to Teeside Park after is always interesting too!

Some quick snaps:

6.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

P1100883.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

4.jpg

See you at the next one!

Corbie - Loved your car! Just needs some lows and Ill be hankering for it!

Lowering and honeycomb grilles coming soon :D Speaking of lowering how much did your KW's set you back emma and what are they like so far? And thanks for the compliment matty, some really nice cars there!

never got to this meet but im loving your yellow octy mate, im currently debating buying a facelift yellow vrs

Thanks mate, I love mine but i will say one thing... If you get one look after the spoiler as they try to fade a bit faster than the car, nothing a good machine polish and some aftercare doesn't fix though :D