These wheels on a race blue vrs?

Hi guys,

I am buying a race blue vrs & selling my standard fl octy, i got these borbet bs5 wheels for my standard octy recently & they like brand new,

wanted to know if these wheels will suit a race blue vrs, they look good on my standard black octy. Over here from where i am in asia we don't get 18" neptunes on the vrs but some other skoda draconis design wheels which i don't digg really, here is the link of my current wheels on my standard octy-

http://www.borbet.de...r.php?history=2

I tried the wheel config app but there is no race blue octy there to see how it looks, so thought will ask you guys for opinions or if someone is generous can photshop a pic for me how they look on a race blue vrs thats asking to much but will be awesome.

Thanks..

Edited by insane79

Wheels look a bit different to the norm, bit bmwish. Worth fitting them to try surely.

Not a fan and yeh murder to clean, BUT would look worse on a white Vrs, not a massive white fan looks cheap.

Taxi? Lol

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

try the photoshop section?

Its not a bad looking wheel, but it wouldn't be up there as one as my favourites if I'm honest. N.b. if you're going for something bigger (and hence a lower profile tyre) you might find that it exaggerates the gap between the tyre and the arch, compared to your OE setup. ie once you get these on you might need a drop.

That TT looks to be on 19"s too, plus a significant drop in ride height. Looks great, but you won't get the same effect with a smaller dia wheel and a 4x4 ride height.

02p etc.

try the photoshop section?

Its not a bad looking wheel, but it wouldn't be up there as one as my favourites if I'm honest. N.b. if you're going for something bigger (and hence a lower profile tyre) you might find that it exaggerates the gap between the tyre and the arch, compared to your OE setup. ie once you get these on you might need a drop.

That TT looks to be on 19"s too, plus a significant drop in ride height. Looks great, but you won't get the same effect with a smaller dia wheel and a 4x4 ride height.

02p etc.

i agree, the drop will happen after i get the car :rock:

Thanks..

Edited by insane79