Finally got around to Giving the Octy a deep cleanse!

Skiving at work again I like it! :rock: Looking clean as ever how long since you last had a go at it?

Thanks gents,

Would be great if we could book the weather that's for sure buddy!

Was a month or 2 ago when I gave it a spruce up, but the amount of contamination was clearly visable, so was biding my time until the wife would allow me to do it, but when I was put on duty over the bank holiday, I spotted my opportunity and got to it. Only me in work! Perfect.

"when I was put on duty over the bank holiday, I spotted my opportunity and got to it. Only me in work! Perfect."

...you wouldn't have got away with that in CMU! ..so the MX5 had to go then?

Definately not! But Honington is a very different kettle of Fish! Is this Phil Hoare?

The MX5 had to go yeah, not enough space for the 2 kids I am now lucky enough to have. How are tricks pal?

Should be mid May. The missus drove the PD vrs when i was at Marham, so looking forward to see how the new one compares. Thinking about sticking some Bilstein B14's on it straight away...want it lower, but still want some actual suspension!