Scout or Vrs Estate?

Well i fancy changing car i have looked at both and really cant make up my mind, the only real thing i need is an estate, both the scout and the vrs are similar price and age ( 2008 ) and both black too! The scout has done a few more miles.

Whats people thoughts on both? :thumbup:

After owning 4wd and VRS octy's id have a Scout in a heartbeat compared to the VRS which I always found struggled to put the power down in the damp comparatively.

Easy decision for me VRS all day long as i own a cr estate and its the business, dont really like the scout that much (not knocking it because they are a good car) but i think the vrs is far better in looks, performance and fuel economy.

I had the Scout last year (1.8T Petrol FL) and now have a Diesel VRS Hatch - both great cars. The Vrs is better looking with two great engines although the diesel is my favourite. The two engines that the Scout has are the petrol 1.8t and 2.0 Diesel (140 bhp), the 1.8t is not fuel efficient and is worst across the range and road tax is not good either, the diesel will be better but not as quick - there is more kit on the scout: rain sensor/auto dimming rear view mirror, rear parking sensors, sunset glass, headlight washers and of course 4WD. It also depends on where you live, i.e. prone to snow out in the sticks etc.

My honest answer for what to choose would be a Vrs Diesel Estate (or for more pace a petrol 200 bhp) unless you're desperate for 4wd then it would be the Diesel Scout.

Hope that helps.

Regards