Octy Scout and 4X4 stock only orders

I have noticed in the latest price list Octy Scout and all 4X4 are from stock only ,you cannot order a new specified one.Must be not producing anymore or a new model is due.

I have noticed in the latest price list Octy Scout and all 4X4 are from stock only ,you cannot order a new specified one.Must be not producing anymore or a new model is due.

Octy 3 is due next year (bearing in mind Scout tended to be a 9 month wait).

was in chathams at halbieth today and salesman said that new model due june 2013. they cant take any orders now as production stops end of this year and they already sold this years production.

I have ordered a Superb estate SE 1.8TSI 4X4 in place of my Scout . Due to be built week 19 should be with my first week in June, fingers crossed.Just as well I did not want another Scout.

I was just browsing the normal Octy page of the Skoda website and noticed they list the 1.4 80, 1.2TSI, 1.8TSI and 2.0CR 110 as **Stock vehicles only. It seems they also reached the production limit for the year for these variants.