Km or miles with your Yeti

laur

Just over 32k miles, including two long distance hauls (1900 mile round trips) across France.

Changed tyres (a little earlier than strictly necessary) for Vector All Seasons at 22k miles.

Several bulbs have been replaced (number plate, tail, foglamp). All done by dealer, free of labour charge - just paid for the bulbs. First two done in minutes; had to book in for a 30 minute slot for the foglamp, but free coffee and biccies while I read the paper.

Tailgate badge replaced under warranty - whiteworm.

Early on, once or twice, screen display on Bolero went blank. Came back on at next startup and hasn't been a problem since so I've not followed up.

One more significant problem - yellow 'engine shape' warning light on dash came on. Limped to dealer - fixed by next day under warranty. Something to do with fuel/air mixture (forgotten what they said now) - simple replacement part once diagnosed.

I have just over 9000 miles in ten months with no problems. There have been three or four occasions when the Bluetooth wouldn't connect my phone. I doubt that I will see 20,000 miles from the tyres, but the fuel economy at around 45mpg is impressive.

3000miles (38 days old :giggle: )

I should have said, 3000 miles, Only two Problems; the electic seat memory has packed up (in to the dealers for diagnosis on friday) it will hold the mirror positions but refuses to hold any seat positions and two damaged alloys purely my fault :blush: fortuantely only cosmetic damage and will be easily repaired by a man who can very shortely.!

1100km. Just over a month.

No problems other than not being overly happy with the choice of towbar that Skoda Australia use. Otherwise ... absolutely stoked with the car. Long trips, bumper to bumper traffic ... all of it is just a pleasure to sit in.