Yeti in the rain

Dinski

I don't believe you! You have a drought but complain when it rains!

not complaining just need the hose back so its easier to wash the yeti :rofl:

Well so long as water is privatised you don't expect them to give up profits to give you water do you?

NO as all the profits from my local water company go to the land of OZ :@ (now back on topic don't get me going on politics)

Sorry guys it appears my attempt of a quick humorous remark in my current state of boredom has taken the thread off topic. I'm hobbling off to the naughty corner now G!

you can come out now all forgiven :happy:

How about the rear diffuser?

Personally not a fan of the look, but would it solve the problem?

http://www.superskod...ffusor-SPORTIVE

Doubt this item will help as it has no different profile to the OE 'bash plate' apart from the little fins (that you will crack your knuckles on when cleaning it). A diffuser will need a profile to create vortex and a low pressure area and at normal road car speeds up to 100mph their effect, at creating downforce which is what they are designed to do, will be negligible.

A more effective item should be a rear spoiler on top of the tailgate to channel the airflow that has come over the roof upwards and, effectively, make the car longer than it actually is, so the swirl of spray will circulate a foot or two behind the line of the rear of the vehicle which, in turn, should reduce the amount of spray that will land on the rear window.

Hope that all makes sense.

Yeah, bit like ballistic 'base bleed' experiments to extend the range of heavy weapon ammunition. You are basically trying to fill up a vacuum (caused by the rear end of the vehicle) with diverted air flow rather than the vehicle drag 'sucking' the dirty road spray.