Pollen filter right possition

Guys ,

sorry for the stupid question. i remove the pollen that is located under the Glove box but i dont remember the right possition to fit it in. The pollen goes at the top a bit diagonal so the highest part goes to the left or right?

Thank u

If you look at the bottom of the filter there is a pad with slots in, the plastic trim that it sits in has raised sections and will only fit one way, the plastic piece will only go into the pollen filter housing one way under the dash as it is held up by 2 sliding covers

The filter will only fit the plastic trim one way and the plastic tray will only go in the housing one way

"" Does that make sense ""

Hope that helps

• 3 weeks later...

Not wanting to hijack this thread, but is my pollen filter missing in this picture?

It's an Octavia 2 if that helps...

And is there a 'cover' missing as well? I've read about sliding something to one side to get to the filter?

I have nothing there at all. Makes me wonder if the dealer actually serviced the car properly or not...