craig8585

Skoda Fabia 1.9 TDi PD130 VRS

8 months MOT (no advisories)

6 months tax

90k miles

Full service history - Last serviced this month

Freshly refurbished alloy wheels with brand new Pirelli P Zero tyres all round

New disks and pads all round within the last few months

Brand new floor mats (Genuine Skoda items)

Drives perfectly, very well cared for indeed

It will return between 45-65 mpg depending how it's driven. I commute 200 miles per week and often see over 60 mpg returned on the motorway.

This car is in need of nothing. The next scheduled maintenance will be an MOT in 8 months from now. The interior is very clean and the cream VRS seats are free from dirt or staining. There are a few stone chips on the bumper as would be expected, but the bodywork as a whole is very good for the age of the car.

It is totally original apart from the colour of the wheels (slightly darker) and uprated front wishbone (console) bushes which are prone to failure.

I work away from home so the car will be in Wallingford, Oxfordshire from Mon-Fri and Lichfield, Staffordshire on Sat-Sun.

The photos don't do it justice. I will get better ones once the weather clears up a bit.

£3995

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2665.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg

Your timing is impeccable!!!

I live in Rg8 and got the train all the way to Hereford on Saturday to buy a VRS. Two days later and you advertise one ten minutes drive away!

Unfortunately for you, I bought the one in Hereford and am very happy with it, otherwise I'd have been around to see yours.

Best of luck with the sale.