Set of four 17" Zenith alloys from my octavia vRS

vRS_Corbie

Open to offers let me know if your interested and ill get some pictures for you, All in good nick no marks on them, all have tyres on them 2 on legal limit other 2 have about 2mm until tread marker so they shall need replacing soon.

Only took a photo of 1 alloy as I just gave the face of the alloy a quick clean with a micro fiber, although all the alloys are int he same condition I will get one of all 4 tomorrow when I have chance to clean them properly.

post-79329-0-82199400-1335125801_thumb.jpg

At the end of the day I don't know what they are worth, so I am not going to state a price such as £150 and get my eyeballs ripped out when I could get offered more for them, I don't see a problem with people coming forth with a price and me saying no, I'm not going to let them go for pennies... smart arsed comments get on my nerves massively on forums! Same old crack different day!

At the end of the day I don't know what they are worth, so I am not going to state a price such as £150 and get my eyeballs ripped out when I could get offered more for them, I don't see a problem with people coming forth with a price and me saying no, I'm not going to let them go for pennies

It's quite simple. Read through the forum rules here and you'll spot:

"All sale adverts must include a price or invite offers with a provided guide price"

Best of luck with the sale.

• Like 1

I'm surprised the mods allowed such a breach of the rules to be fair - I dared to comment on a FS thread that I was disappointed that a car went so cheap as I had hoped mine might do better than that (the car was lower mileage than mine and had a couple of extra options) and some trigger happy mod deleted the comment in no time..........

• 3 weeks later...