Look after your dog (or SWMBO?) and they will...

... look after you!

Saw this ad in the Metro newspaper this morning! Can SWMBOs the land over be trained the same way? Maybe some flowers? Or a can of tuna?

[And yes I'm just joking!]

photofuc.jpg

• Like 2

At least it will be the dog getting the fine for using the hosepipe.

I have more chance of the dog washing the cars then SWMBO - and we don't even have a dog!! :giggle:

• Like 1

A very neat bit of artwork there. Rather a shame that initials are not visible.......

Do I recognise the Reg No from somewhere? :wonder:

The reg number is OV60 CNC - which is clear when you zoom into the original picture (and thus in the newspaper!). Starting with an O means it is probably a Škoda press car.

That looks remarkably like my dog. But there's no way he'd be bribed by rubbish cheap dog food like 'Bounce'.

... look after you!

Saw this ad in the Metro newspaper this morning! Can SWMBOs the land over be trained the same way? Maybe some flowers? Or a can of tuna?

[And yes I'm just joking!]

photofuc.jpg

Hurrah! Thanks, Johan, it's a Yeti in Petrol Blue (my order) and it looks pretty cool.

I feel suddenly happier . . .

Chris

• Like 1

My Yeti registration starts with OV as did my previous Fabia.

I think it was registered in either Abingdon or Mansfield.

My little Westie could only reach to the door cills! (she does a good job of dribbling down the passenger window though!).

Jerry

Bath

UK

Any of you lot in the south want some of our water ...never stops chuffin' raining up here!

It hasn't stopped raining down here since the Ban started, after some longer journeys I'll have to reluctantly get the bucket out, or take it to the garage up the road and use there pressure washer! My dog doesn't like cars so much, he rarely wants to get in them, so although he'd enjoy the car washing social club, i doubt he would actually wash....

Cheap and nasty stuff - my dog won't eat it ... but he loves a ride in the car.

I think one only needs to look at the graphic design on the tin to realise it is cheap and nasty! I don't have a dog so did not know but yes it looks cheap. So why use a Yeti?! Awh...

Nothing wrong if you like your paintwork covered in swirl marks.

He could always use his non-banned built-in hose-pipe.........

.....the dawg, that is....

....cos, given Graham's age he'd never be able to rinse the roof.

Ok, ok - I know the procedure.

Naughty step. NOW.

Spotted a petrol blue Yeti the other day it looked the dogs b-llo-ks!

Hurrah! Thanks PaPY; I won't change mine, if that's the case. That way I could same myself the surcharge resulting from a change after a price increase :-)

Chris

Edited by threeshoes

Do I recognise the Reg No from somewhere? :wonder:

The reg number is OV60 CNC ...

OV is Oxford....

SOF that I am! This reg is a couple of letters off one of our local cars, which I noticed today - that's what was familiar.