turbo chatter

Just installed my new evoms Cai from (octimark thanks). And notice that on my mates car who had the same Cai as me has turbo chatter quite loud. Where mine is quite subtle until its driven. Any ideas why this would be as both cars are identical??

That was quick :rofl: I assume it didnt take you long and hopefully you did it at work in the dry :bandit:

Are you talking about the dump valve, the air intake or literally just the turbo noise?

I couldnt hear any turbo chatter when I had it installed on mine.

Plenty of noise as it drew air in but no turbo chatter.

Yeah did it at work but a right nightmare. Gud job we didt start it at night. It makes plenty of noise but my mates turbo chatters like a Ford where I could't hear yours or mine. Can't believe how well your car motors from 6th its all I've been talking about at work.

Mine didnt make any noise when coming off boost and TBH I wouldnt expect it to. My new ITG doesnt present any turbo noise either

If yours doesnt make any noise then that sounds right to me. If you want to call round send me a txt and we can meet up ad check things over. We ran out of time before I could get a ride in yours and was looking forward to a back to back comparison as ive forgoten what it feels like standard.

Out of interest have you noticed any difference in performance over the stock intake?

Ive signed you and your mate up for the next snipe meet on the 29th May. Hopefully you can both make it.

Car felt like a 1L on the way home from yours. Made a big difference in the mid range though. I don't have to push it as much to get going. you'll have to let me know when your not finishing at daft a clock next.