Roof Wrapping

A purple roof sounds like something you'd regret to me.

Maybe a purple flake in black alloys and a black roof...

Thanks what do you think about getting the roof sprayed black and then doing the purple glitter on that?

i only thought of the wrap because i see a DS3 going around were i live and he had the purple wrap on the roof and it looked quite nice lol

thanks again

The DS3 is quite an extreme looking car so can pull a colour like that off, I don't think a standard Fabia would be the right car for it.

A black wrap on the pillars would look awesome to give the 'floating roof' effect.

Yeah i know that but he suggested sparying it black and going for a purple flake so i thought id show him what a black with green flake looks like just for a comparicin :)

But i defiently agree about wrapping the back pillar for the floating roof effect especialy if you painting/wrapping it

What kinda purple we talking about here? Dark purple light purple of a violet type purple?

Hey

Thanks for that thread it looks amazing lol

well it would prob either dark purple or a mixture of all 4 just to get a diffrent effect sort of thing, im not postive of doing it just yet gunna see how my alloys turn out lol but if i do it i would do the back pillars too as my car has the front pillars black as standard so it would look strange i think lol

this is my car

554001_10150641895702121_663567120_9609227_928374070_n.jpg

and these are the alloys i am doing

$%28KGrHqN,%21mEE9Q7YYyJ,BPjucFpkW%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Im trying to photo shop it alltogeather to get an idea of how its going to look but not getting far lol

but i am thinking it will either wrapped complete black (instead o purple lol) or i will get it painted with purple flakes.

Thanks Again

Edited by Skoda fabia 2 1.4tdi

If you are getting a wrap, go to Creative FX!

They may be a drive but they wrapped the Bonneville Octavia (its red), they also wrapped an R8 in chrome and their work and attention to detail is exquisite!

If you want to have a chat with them, PM me and I will put you onto a guy who will really look after you, take you through the process and let you smell, feel and see the wraps before you choose them!

Purple roof......do it!! I raced a purple R6 in BSB! You get noticed!! ;-)

If you are getting a wrap, go to Creative FX!

They may be a drive but they wrapped the Bonneville Octavia (its red), they also wrapped an R8 in chrome and their work and attention to detail is exquisite!

If you want to have a chat with them, PM me and I will put you onto a guy who will really look after you, take you through the process and let you smell, feel and see the wraps before you choose them!

Purple roof......do it!! I raced a purple R6 in BSB! You get noticed!! ;-)

Hey thanks just looked on there website looks really good still not sure on what to do but thank you and i will get back to you when i have made up my mind lol

Thanks again everyone

Thank you i stayed up till about 4.30am and got no were and had to be at work for 6 lol

No worries, I used to do graphics for a living so something like that's easy for me. Photoshop is a bitch when you're a beginner.

Infact how easy is this wrapping malarky? Quite fancy wrapping my grill and a few interior parts :)

Very easy to do small bits as it's easy to get any bubbles out as they will be closer to the edge. Have a look on youtube for "3m di noc carbon" and you'll find loads of how-to's :)

I'd never done it before and did the fuel cap and interior handles on my civic in an evening. I'd recommend using a heatgun not a hairdryer like some people say!