Who has which exhaust on there mk2 octy vrs

Personally, i'd go for Longlife if I ever got another full system again. Was brilliant in both customer service and quality of the product (top grade stainless steel, unlike others!) when I had one fitted to my Golf G60, and has a lifetime warranty as long as you own the car. They fit it custom to your car from tubing.

Sweet!

Here is mine on 1.8 TSi, custom made from Pipewerx, Lancashire. 3" downpipe, then 2,75" to the end.

mm2y53.jpg

30v2i54.jpg

On a Scout too very nice. I always fancied a duplicate set of tail pipes on the other side as well.

Here is mine on 1.8 TSi, custom made from Pipewerx, Lancashire. 3" downpipe, then 2,75" to the end.

mm2y53.jpg

30v2i54.jpg

Ian Birch (Pipewerx) is a legend!! He did the exhausts on my Evo rally car and Evo road cars. Superb work

Agree, Ian was superb, stayed with him for 8h till he finished it.

Anddenton: Milotek has a add-on for the second right exhaust.

2000_0.jpg.

Edited by CEPi

The quad exhaust doesn't look straight!

Agreed, they dip down toward the outside?

I only have the DP and Sport Cat, but it's a 2.75" Milltek, works very nice with the Shark stage 2 software! ;)