Ipswich meet - 20th May

blueriver

I voted for the 13th but might be able to make the 20th so I'm only a maybe, fingers crossed I'll make it.

If it's just the 3 of us I could make the 13th if it helps.

Fingers crossed mr. Milo and super bee should be on the 29th too. They just need to confirm.

Unfortunately I'm working the 13th. So can't make this Sunday.

Anyone think of a good run after lunch. Hopefully the weather will pick up by then.

If it's just the 3 of us I could make the 13th if it helps.

Hi Adam, nice idea but i've made plans for this Sunday now. Still hope to make the 20th though, just need the other three guys who said they could make it to confirm there coming.

Very embarrassed - having been keen on 20 May I am informed by swmbo that she has booked a weekend away - as a nice surprise. More than life's worth to say that I am going to a Skoda meet instead......

Will do my best to support next meet in the area.

Well, I think that just makes the two of us (Blueriver). As its about a 1hr 20mins drive for me to get there tomorrow perhaps we should reschedule when a few more can attend.

Let me know as I will attend if you really want a run out.