octavia vrs modified breaking

Guest BigJase88

I need all the door mouldings as i removed mine with a heat gun and there all warped so cant put back on?

If you have them could i have them if you can remove them without distorting them? Maybe some fishing line to cut through the adhesive or something?

Are you planning on replying to my PM's in regards to my paid for goods on the 9th? Still not received it and I want a refund!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone got there goods off this bloke? That's three people now paid ages ago without the stuff being posted!

I recommend that no one buys of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should give the guy a chance to reply really - although saying that he was last online yesterday and still hasn't posted an explanation.

There may be a genuine reason for the delay in response but occy would be helpful to others if you decided to maybe explain why there has been a delay

Well it looks like I'm not the only one too have been ripped off by this guy,bought the forge dump valve from him ages ago and it still hasn't arrived and now he won't reply to the pm's that I've sent him! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!

if i havent emailed you with an explination i apologise i have tried to message as many people as i can, the reason everything is taking so long is that i have split up from my fiance and i am now basically homeless and all my attention is trying to get my finances back out of her account so i can get somewhere to live. i apoligise for all the inconvince this has caused people, if you would like a refund i will be happy to give you one but if you could just bare with me i will get the parts out to you as soon as i can. again i sincerly apoligise for this

regards

simon

Ok.thanks for getting back too others and myself and sorry to hear about you're situation.you can hold off with my request for a refund but would appreciate my part as soon as possible please.would it be possible for you to give us all a rough timescale of when we should have our parts?

firstly thankyou to all of you for being so understanding and i have booked off tuesday to sort everything out for all of you, so all items that have been sold will be delivered tuesday or if you are collecting then anytime after tuesday is ok just let me know when you will be coming as all parts will be at the ex's and i will have to arrange with her when i can come and collect them.

regards

simon