Christmas update!

jonnynewns

Maybe a silly question but i will ask anyway, If you do end up putting a gud 5/6 layers on could there be problems from having such a build up?? I know it might not affect general car panels but if I did that to my wheels the first thing which pop's to mind is the balancing of the wheel being thrown out! I just don't wont to waist painting it then having to peel it all off and do it again!! :think:

It wouldn't be anymore than a normal paint job on wheels, you can always get them re balanced if they are out.

• 6 months later...

finally I have something worth writing home about! It's been a long old few months after a less than cheap trip to New York everything got put on a hold. I am back and raring to mod!

Few things to know are the car passed an MOT with a completely blown shock , I was unaware of this until my service and know I know why the car listed so much to left recently so new shocker ordered from DPM performance top blokes and very helpful over there! Few mods this year mostly little things and still things waiting to go onto the car. I swapped out my FARB for a R32 one which mean't less scraping on the drive shafts.

IMG_2998_zpsc1a5fab0.jpg

Broken oil hose pipe which was annoying.

IMG_3228_zpsca953937.jpg

Running -3.0 of camber on the rear now need a little maybe -4.0

IMG_3401_zpsaf0c40fa.jpg

bought a baffled sump as wanting to do hill climb next year and 12 this year if I ever get around to sorting out the license. 

IMG_3379_zps27b02bec.jpg

Also on the shopping list was a Kenwood head unit with DAB/Satnav the works. 

IMG_3298_zps12dc6197.jpg

Might just have to try the off road mode!

IMG_3308_zps62fe2c5b.jpg

usual dial cluster colour changes and stickers added to the car, I ordered UV purple and got pink they have since been changed to blue..

IMG_2969_zps42cceabb.jpg

Bought a LCR splitter didn't last more than a week before I ripped it off the car in a field in prescott hill climb.

IMG_3004_zps40aec746.jpg

Installed a full brake update EBC dimples and grooves and green stuff pads all round. 

IMG_2993_zps94dd249b.jpg

Most importantly I am signed up for the ModBall rally next year and have just organized a new paint job for the car via dipyourcar.co.uk, so should look very tasty even better next year with modball stickers and sponsors on it! 

wow missed this its awesome hybrid!

got any better pics of the wide mouth so i can see what it looks like with bar still in place :kiss:

i'll try get some pics up for you in the next few days

Green stuff are very poor especially on the heavy octy

Blue are meant to be good

Ah ok. I have noticed better braking and sharper but then the disc's were pretty shot along with the pads.

• 2 weeks later...