Converted to Roomster from Fabia wow what a car!

Hi just swapped to a 61 plate roomster 1.2tsi 85 ps from a 11 plate fabia 1.6tdi and wow what a difference since i had octavia mpi the difference is massive i had 3 diesels and ending with the cr tdi i will not miss the poor fuel consumption and dpf issues.

I thought 85ps would be slow but boy was i wrong ,could be getting done speeding lol .we need more space for our quickly growing dustbin ( choccie labrador) and there plenty of space so much so that i may branch out in to cheap but quick funerals.

If the next few years are as much fun as the last four days then bring it on ,great little car.

It encourages more and more inventive items to suprise the local recycling operatives. I took them a super king size mattress in the back of mine. Nearly went pear shaped when one of the guys wanted to loosen a ratchet strap on it before it was clear of my car. We would never have got the bugger out if he had been succesfull !

post-58676-0-94891100-1336497330_thumb.jpgHi Thanks for the welcome .I am getting 35 mpg round town so I'm quite pleased :blush: not been been on a run yet so looking forward to seeing what it can do. The roomy looks and drives great.

post-58676-0-94891100-1336497330_thumb.jpgHi Thanks for the welcome .I am getting 35 mpg round town so I'm quite pleased :blush: not been been on a run yet so looking forward to seeing what it can do. The roomy looks and drives great.

And after some thousand miles consumption can only improve... :happy:

hi mick 50 yours is the same colour as mine ive got the 1.2 tsi engine great car will be going for its first sevices after next week

have you got any plans for it yet pete

Hi Pete my wife did not want a black car but the deal i got she soon forgot the colour and she thinks its great little car.

I have no plans do any mods ,the previous owner must have had a puncture and because there was no spare they put a cheap tyre on thats been replaced and matched to the brigdestone's i trashed an alloy parking so have new one on order so that will go on the car and the old one will go on as a spare when refurbed .

I had all nets in the boot to stop my work stuff flying around ,door sill protecters and i have back bumper protecter on order.So with the first brief owner paying for 16" atria alloys that saved me some money ,so i think that will be it for a while.

What plans do you have for yours?

What a week with this car first i trash an alloy parking then i pick a screw in front offside thats ruined the tyre ,thank god swapped the spare wheel of my fabia

On the way to get the tyre sorted the heater packs up and will only blow cold air.

I must have upset someone big time :rain: