forge intercooler mk2 fabia + other bits feeler

duffman502

Hi Im looking to sell my vrs so up for sale will be the bits off my car.

they are currently still installed so this is just a feeler to gauge interest before removing for sale.

First up the first forge intercooler for the mk2 fabia vrs( will also fit Polo GTI)

IMG_0757.jpg

the one on my car is slightly different to this as they found a tubular design gave more gains

below is a pic on the car

IMG_0896.jpg

Looking for £300 at least for this as it will be worth £600+ new when released

Next up is the forge air intake kit

IMG_0211.jpg

would like offers around £100 for this as its still pretty new.

I also have a forge bov spacer £25 posted i think is reasonable for this.

Then i have some coilovers they are weitecs however one locating bracket on the drivers side strut is a bit mangled due to the jack dropping whilst installing.

i will post pics at a later date.

They are safe however and took it to an mot station and was told that it would pass with this damage. The rest are like new struts have been greased regularly and will be cleaned before sale. looking for around £200 as they are £550 new

Also I have some calibre vintage wheels 5X100 pcd 17" by 8" wide et35 to fit a vrs the fronts need 5mm spacers which will be included in the sale. £350 with 2 continental tyres on and quite a bit of tread

one has a curb mark on it but they are otherwise brand new having only been fitted since march time

IMG_0897.jpg

There is a whiteline rear anti roll bar but it is for a polo 6r gti (22mm i think) it does fit the car and make a big difference but is not quite right for the fabia according to whiteline. offers around £100

PM me or email [email protected] i will need some time to remove the parts but if people have cash in hand and are willing to collect i will remove sooner

I'm interested in the intercooler, but what has changed from the one pictured next to the stock one? Could you take a couple more snaps of it, also some in the engine bay looking down at it, cheers mate!

• Like 1

Ill take some more at the weekend and the one in the pic looks pretty much identical but instead of square cores it has tubular.

Ah right I see, have you got any dimensions? Also do you have any info like how much it reduced IAT'S and bhp gain?

Thanks

I did have a dyno plot aparently it makes an extra 13hp and something like 16 torques but id have to email forge to find out. But i dont care much for figures it did feel alot punchier low down and revved higher.

And yes i am from burton i think you had the red 6n2 gti if im right. If your interested it would save a lot of petrol or carriage costs lol

I will be taking everything off next weekend.

So its all up for grabs as of then

Collection preffered as its all pretty bulky but can sort out courier if need be at extra cost

I live in burton upon trent just off the A38 south of derby de150pb

Brake clearance is tight on the vrs and you will need the 5mm spacers but they will be included in the sale i really wont accept lower than £350 collected for them as i would quite like to keep them pics to follow.

No pics of the coilovers or intercooler yet as i havent taken them off the shot above is about as good as i can get of the intercooler

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

Ive just stuck my head under the car to have a look and have to say i thought the damage was worse than it is lol but heres the pics of the damage to the coilover srut

its the drivers side front strut all the others are as they came out of the box just a bit dirtier i will clean them up and can supply some grease for the threads if need be

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

there not the clearest pictures but anyone who knows what there looking at will see whats wrong.

ive been driving them like this for a while now and have had no problems no noises or knocking so there a bit of a bargain really

There is a shoulder on the strut that rests on top of the hub which is where it should be. The bracket you can see there was pushed upwards and bent out of shape went the jack went down.

There is a shoulder on the strut that rests on top of the hub which is where it should be. The bracket you can see there was pushed upwards and bent out of shape went the jack went down.

Ahh I see, was going to say I bent one of mine but managed to straighten it up an the hook bit goes round the bottom bolt

• 2 weeks later...