Breaking Octavia vrs in black 2001 to 2005

fox1989_123

I have a Octavia mk1 in black the car is a 2001 but the engine and turbo is a 2004 the engine has covered 82000 miles the cambelt was done at 10000 miles ago I will start breaking it on monday the 14th I am not a mechanic so I will need help with locating some bits but I know abit obout them the car has some extras eg auto bra , vrs logo on boot and grill are the retro ones in black and silver , vrs wheel centres have the vrs logo in green and black background , I have a forge diverter valve from awesome gti , the alloy are gloss black , I have a set of wind deflectors , I have drilled and grooved discs I think they are mintex , i have a tow bar with single electrics every think else is standard the seats have no rips or burns I will try and valet them on Monday I will try and get photos of the car up this weekend

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind popping over at some point to lend a hand dismantling in exchange for a few choice little odds and ends with cash for any bigger stuff?

Let me know.

Hi, could you let me know how much for the Forge Diverter Valve (including postage) would be. Many Thanks.

Oh, and the front ashtray if it's working properly please.

Edited by tonyb8063

Everyone is messaged the lad that offered to help I will keep you in mind what stuff would you be looking at

Mainly little things to address broken bits and bobs on mine. Random bits of trim, ashtray, rear bumper strip, etc.

And obviously if there is stuff as we're taking it apart that takes my fancy and hasn't been sold... I might also request first dibs and buy it off ya ;)