Service Plans (after the initial one)

Looking for advice.

Just had the second (and final) service done using the £299 service plan I took out when the Scout was new.

Garage are quoting me their own which includes 3 services for £635 - this seems steep to me but what do I know.

Is there a Skoda plan which picks up where the initial one left off?

What are the next 3 services likely to cost?

After having to cancel the Skoda 3 year service plan due to a complete incompetence by Skoda, my dealer offered a service package for my Scout covering year 2,3 and 4 for £529 (30% saving). This covers 2 Brake fluid changes, 2 MOTs and a Haldex oil change.

You can bet that service plan doesn't include a timing belt change at year 4. If it does it's a bargain.

You can bet that service plan doesn't include a timing belt change at year 4. If it does it's a bargain.

I'll wager it does not. It's a 1.8TSI so I am liberated of the belt anyway (I think).