Revo update news - Stage 1 1.4 TSi

Asked the question, received an answer -

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your email.

We do continually update our software to match factory updates released by the main dealers; however the update is not something that will affect your vehicle. There is nothing to be concerned about!

Should you go into the main dealer for service or repair then you may require the updated Revo software, however this is covered by your software and is free of charge from your Revo Dealer.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions please do let me know!

Mandy Wheatley

Technical Support

Revo Developments Limited

37 Lanchester Way, Royal Oak Industrial Estate, Daventry, Northamptonshire, UK, NN11 8PH

+44 (0) 1327 301901

www.revotechnik.com

• 2 weeks later...

Any news???

The 'news' is in the email.

I expect that if a Revo installed car goes in for a service etc, the software will be updated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally the new revo file arrived.... After 500 km testing no more misfire issue even at high outside temperature 35-39.....

fingers crossed!

Settings performance stage 2 (98 ron) with NGK BKR7eix 0.65mm gapped.

So lets go swimming........

staticmap?center=38.776738,20.600381&zoom=15&size=480x320&maptype=roadmap&markers=38.776738,20.600381&sensor=true????????? ???? ???????? - ???? ?????????, ??????? 310 80, ??????

• 3 years later...