Can anyone help me out here, I'm looking for some parts for my favorit, does anyone have or know where I can get the side skirts and the front and rear bumper extensions? And anyone have any spares going (for the 1.3 GLXiE)

Many thanks kris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in need of replacement rear brake cylinders for my Favorit. (Later type as also fitted to the earlier Felicias). I keep trying Jorily but for the last two weeks the Web Site has been saying "down for maintenance". The telephone numbers appear to have been changed or are now unavailable. Can anyone please advise how to contact them, or less preferably, some other supplier ? Thanks.

Thanks for that, but it would help if redundant Web Sites were removed! It was always easier to go straight to Jorily, or J.M. Butt before that; less faffing about. There is a good factor in Falkirk, but maybe also I'll try West End Garage, my nearest dealer; they used to some times obtain such things. (I'm well pleased with the Fabia 2 estate they sold me six months ago.)

I note you have a Favorit. That was me thinking mine could have been the last one this side of the Border. Even Felicias are now few and far between.

I agree, it really should be removed. I didn't realise that he had changed websites untill I posted in the skoda-forum and he told me he'd changed...

Yeh, they are getting pretty rare now! Where abouts are you from??

Thanks for that, but it would help if redundant Web Sites were removed! It was always easier to go straight to Jorily, or J.M. Butt before that; less faffing about. There is a good factor in Falkirk, but maybe also I'll try West End Garage, my nearest dealer; they used to some times obtain such things. (I'm well pleased with the Fabia 2 estate they sold me six months ago.)

I note you have a Favorit. That was me thinking mine could have been the last one this side of the Border. Even Felicias are now few and far between.

Favorit i have one 2 and a spare one but mine is a rally car and i'm north scotland bit further up than you, i should be doing the mcrae stages in perth in oct in it

My favorit is completely stock the only modification it has it's that I adapted an air conditioner because it is really hot all year long down here in the caribbean. Could anybody guide me on what can I do to the car to add more power? :D will greatly appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorit is completely stock the only modification it has it's that I adapted an air conditioner because it is really hot all year long down here in the caribbean. Could anybody guide me on what can I do to the car to add more power? :D will greatly appreciate it.

yip add twin 40's like what i have on my rally car? :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, it really should be removed. I didn't realise that he had changed websites untill I posted in the skoda-forum and he told me he'd changed...

Yeh, they are getting pretty rare now! Where abouts are you from??

Retired in Linlithgow. My Favorit paint work is rather tatty but I try to keep the mechanics up to scratch.

Not been on here for a while; a few fine days and I've been outside Favorit fiddling, among other things. Discovered two wee areas of corrosion worth mentioning. One in the seam beside the front right suspension turret, and the other beside the LHS front mount for the steel assembley that fots behind the front bumper. That is a right dirt trap.

I tried the link you gave and now I am the proud owner of two new rear brake cylinders ! Thanks.

• Like 1

Retired in Linlithgow. My Favorit paint work is rather tatty but I try to keep the mechanics up to scratch.

Not been on here for a while; a few fine days and I've been outside Favorit fiddling, among other things. Discovered two wee areas of corrosion worth mentioning. One in the seam beside the front right suspension turret, and the other beside the LHS front mount for the steel assembley that fots behind the front bumper. That is a right dirt trap.

I tried the link you gave and now I am the proud owner of two new rear brake cylinders ! Thanks.

So not quite as bad as my rust then??

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/232163-favorit-rusty-sills/page__hl__%2Brust