My Fabia now with new wheels THOUGHTS?

what make are they? would happily buy them off you when you're ready to sell

There called ssw mesh alloys. I am told they were an optional extra on the mk3 golf. The chrome lips are a plastic cover thing so it doesn't rust however they do have quite a few curb marks and the plastic has dome dinks in it however the centres are good condition. Two tyres are Nankang and have about 7mm each so like new, then one tyre is a budget sunfull about 3mm and other a fallen about 4mm. I would be looking for £250 :)

I think someone told you a porky pie - especially if they are the ones from Edition 38 :rofl:

I don't like em that much, BBS LM reps look better imo and are fairly similar, maybe its the diamond cutting and lack of centre cap putting me off.

Try looking at vrsrs's Gigaros for something different, only seen one other car with MK2 vRS alloys!

I think someone told you a porky pie - especially if they are the ones from Edition 38 :rofl:

I don't like em that much, BBS LM reps look better imo and are fairly similar, maybe its the diamond cutting and lack of centre cap putting me off.

Try looking at vrsrs's Gigaros for something different, only seen one other car with MK2 vRS alloys!

Yeah I really want a set of bbs LM's haha