Remaps from Zaviz International

Hey, anyone heard of, or had a remap done by Zaviz international? I took the risk as it's not on of the usual suspect. I ve just had a map done by them and impressed, it's going well the so far. They seem to be nation wide franchise type set up. Offer a long list of maps, just wondered if anyone else had had experience? Thanks.

Never heard of them but this would make you think

"Zaviz International are world leaders in vehicle ECU software tuning. We can provide top quality software for many types of vehicles including bikes, cars, vans, trucks, tractors, boats and even some forklift trucks." - World leaders it says :wonder: hmm I would be surprised if anyone has heard of them let alone World Leaders

• All the software we supply is custom tuned specifically for you and your vehicle and will remain untraceable to the main dealer.

and

Will the software upgrade void the vehicles warranty?

Zaviz software is totally undetectable to any main dealer. The ECU software and hardware number will remain the same as original. Even the vehicle VIN will remain in the vehicle as all of Zaviz software is custom made from the original file that you send to us, unlike many companies sending generic files.

Mmm, nuff said :thumbdown:

Ha, that's what I thought, I'll let you know how it goes. Seems to work we'll at the moment, only been 800 miles though. The local guy who did it seems to knows his stuff though and I know a few others who have had there cars done who seem happy.

Edited by Dan 534
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Keep us posted Dan.

Just because an advert is crap, doesn't necessarily mean the product is :)

Ive had 3 of my cars remaps by "Mobile Ecu Remapping" / "Zaviz" and the maps are second to none,

I previously had a map with another company local to me, which wrecked my 1.4 Diesel. I then googled "Ecu Remapping" and found Mobile Ecu Remapping top of the natural listings, so i contacted them, told them about my problem, and they booked me in.

I could have used one of his francised people close to me, but i wanted a dyno run before and after, so i drove up to his Units, which i must say was very wise..

Zaviz looks very professional with offices and plenty of staff to help me with my problem and give me advice, I spoke also with the owner. what a loverly person..

He told me about how he got into ecu remapping. Interesting story..

regards the worldwide comment, if you look at his Map on the Zaviz Website  (linked here) he has many dealers worldwide, and he was showing me some of the feedback from some of them dealers...

Thank you

Stuart

Zaviz , Mobile Ecu Remapping - Happy Customer

Edited by Stuart Elliot

I have mine done by them and it now pulls like a train. I have had the map for over a year now and more than pleased with it. Having said that, I must add that sometimes, there is slight increase in smoke when you put the pedal to the metal at certain mid range RPM's, not sure if it is specific to the map or a generic side effect with all remaps.