Felicia FUN '98 S

Jcb.

Hi all!

I haven't frequented the forum for a while now owing to having a company car and not actually owning a Skoda any more. However, I have returned baring gifts!

For all you lucky Briskodians, I have a relatively rare piece of Skoda history on offer:

Skoda Felicia Fun - 1998

Yellow

Pickup

1598cc Petrol

41,721 miles

Tax Expires 30/12/12

MOT Expires 30/05/13

This car has been in our family since it was new. Owned firstly by my Grandparents and now by my father (a long time Skoda enthusiast and employee.) The time has come to pass this rare car on as we no longer have facilities to store the somewhat large collection of Skodas now owned.

Anyone looking to buy this car will probably already know much about it. This particular one is a ’98 1.6 petrol with half leather interior. It has had a removable yellow canvas load cover fitted which has two separate configurations for whether the rear seats are deployed or stowed.

Good points:

· Low mileage at just short of 42k

· Half leather interior which not all Funs benefited from

· No dents or damage to the bodywork

· All electrics work as they should

· Starts first time, drives and runs wonderfully

· Long MOT

· Been maintained using genuine parts at a main dealer quality (one of the positives of working at a Skoda main dealer!)

Bad points: (all pictured)

· Cracks formed in areas of the fibreglass body mouldings

· Rust coming through in a couple of areas

· Where the cover has been fitted, the fixing points have been drilled into the fibreglass

More than happy to answer any questions that I can.

Thanks

Photos to come

£1,500 to fellow members

EDIT: Really sorry for wait on the photos guys. As promised though:

http://s184.photobuc...25/jaf4636/Fun/

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a link to an album at the bottom?

It's set to public so should work :think:

There are quite a few hence using a photobucket album rather than spamming the thread!!

Thanks P & N link oddly now visible. Nice set of shots & looks like a pretty clean example. Apart from some most seem to be shifting in the 1500 to 2000 range & best of luck with yours.

• 3 weeks later...

Not as of yet. Guess it is a bit of a niche vehicle!

I shall give it a bit longer before venturing onto ebay/auto trader etc. See what joy I get on there :think:

Not as of yet. Guess it is a bit of a niche vehicle!

I shall give it a bit longer before venturing onto ebay/auto trader etc. See what joy I get on there :think:

Hi, yes the market is probably a little more limited for the Fun. The good ones will sell but suspect some price compromise is involved as the temptation can be to over inflate their sense of worth/value and at any given time it comes down to what the market can stand. Good luck with her. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...