volume level with TA enabled

raytup

Need some help , l have a 1.2 TSI 105 bhp with the swing radio , can anyone shed some light on how you tone down the volume when TA is activated ( it kicks in louder that the volume set for the radio ) l know you can turn the volume down , but l am after the volume to be set at the same level as the radio

I am also interested in knowing that. Have you notice that it change the fader direction to the front? Cool :-) and return the fader to it previous setting when traffic announcement is over.

No not checked within the radio settings , however the explanation by " hertsnminds " appears to work , on a forthcoming long run i will test " hertsnminds " theory , failing that i will attempt to find a setting within the radio settings

In previous cars I have owned the TA volume is remembered if adjusted during a TA broadcast. Not sure if the Swing unit does this.

Can now confirm, that TA volume is remembered if adjusted under a TA broadcast. :-)