Noise in reverse

Hi

I seam to have a noise in reverse sounds really loud and coming from the disc brakes at the back, I have a recording of it is they anyway anyone can help and il email them the recording

I imagine that its a droning or a thud, usually if there is moisture around, its due to wear in one direction and not reverse, not much can be done really, brake change, or sand pads and discs with wet an dry. Providing that is what it is.

If it sounds like the devil scratching his claws down a sheet of metal you have a stone trapped between the disk and the guard

Whack it in reverse and accelerate really quickly to 25/30mph. If it's a lose stone, that should get rid of it.

If that doesn't work, once doing 30mph in reverse simply perform a J turn :giggle: