Another Noob saying Hi... :)

St Evelyn

Hi All,

Just thought it time I registered and said hello.

My name is Steve and I've been scrolling through the pages here for a few weeks now. I've been looking to change my ageing A4 for a few months now and have discounted almost every new car out there, most due to the lack of headroom - I'm 6'5" and have an unusually long back.

However, I've pretty much decided now that I have found the ideal car - the Skoda Superb.

I've looked at a few of these already, and ended up test-driving a 170DSG Elegance yesterday. Wow, what a car!

Anyway, I've got lots of questions out there just waiting to be asked and answered, so I'm sure that you'll hear more from me over the coming hours, days & weeks!

Hello and welcome to the forum Steve, :hi: lovely car neighbour across had one in black ( company car like that ) he got made redundant so went it alone, he had to save pennies so has a used Octy vRS diesel now

Welcome St Evelyn. Sounds like a pretty nice car. I was out on a long across country drive last week & saw a lot of new Superbs out & about, that shows what an impressive bit of kit they are, great design, kit & performance.