clutch pedal something snapped (help) with pictures

weeses cant see the pictures.

but normally in my opinion if stuff fell off its irreparably broken and the unit may need replaced

Edited by Lofty79

so i got the pedal off put new pictures up that show the pedal the bit i have circled snapped off looks like the welds have snapped .what a pain getting the bolt out because the steering column is in the way but i got it out aventually so i think i will turn the bolt and nut round the other way.the haynes manual says to use a screw driver to dislodge the spring while depessing the pedal but think this would work if the retaining clip is still in it but my one had snapped so had to take the bolt out which will make the pedal move about then move the pedal so you can get the bolt out .hope this helps if any one else has this problem

stu

http://my.imageshack.us/my_gallery/

missingmyvrs is sending me a pedal up to me but forgot to ask him if it has the clips also he said its off a 2002 vrs so should it fit ok