Turborevs SMIC - Group Buy -

Crayon_UK

I have been in contact with Turborevs regarding their bigger and more shiny side mount intercooler, and I thought some other people might like to get there hands on one as well. It has had some good reviews over on another VAG forum and I've seen people speak well of it on Briskoda too. The unit will fit octavia mk1, golf's and A3's, for diesel models please see the ebay item for details as you need some extra hoses, and to adapt the bracket.

If we can get at least 10 people they will offer the smic for:

£94 delivered (Within the uk)

The normal selling price on eBay is £105.99, so a nice £11.99 saving.

Also available to Ireland (£115 delivered)

Have a look at item number 130579896696 on ebay for a better idea of what you would be getting, it's quite a bit bigger than the standard unit. couple of pictures below compared to OEM unit.

http:\\www.djbag.co.uk\newintercooler.jpg

http:\\www.djbag.co.uk\newintercooler2.jpg

Group buy end date is Friday 20th July, I'll post payment details closer to the end. Jav's prefered method is paypal.

PLEASE NOTE: This would not be an offical BRISKODA organised group buy and therefore BRISKODA CANNOT be held in anyway responsible for any wrong doing that may occur.

Many thanks

Crayon.

Forgot a list:

1) Crayon_UK PAID

2) Chris Coates

3) RS Mac

4) icotter (will need to be shipped to ireland) PAID

5) Dom_500 PAID

6) ButchVRS

7) Eskimo

8) Aham_uk PAID

9)

10)

We can have more than 10 so don't worry if the above is full, we'll just add you on the bottom ;)

Any chance the price could drop if enough people join?

I spoke to Jav about hitting maybe 15-20 people, he said theres not much margin in it for him, but if we hit 20 he'll offer another £2 off for eveyone. The deal we are getting is the same deal uk-mkivs forum got and they had to have 20 people, we only neede 10 for the same deal. When you look at the price of this SMIC compared to forges for example, it's a serious bargain at £105.99, the extra is a nice bonus ;)

Will this fit a fabia vrs?

Mk1? If so Jav has already told me he's not sure, if it's the same intercooler it replaces then it should. Dunno if anyone on the forums will know. Worth asking in the Fabia section!

• 2 weeks later...

Its quite well thought of over on the uk-mkivs forums, thats where I found all the information I have seen about it. There are before and after temp comparisons etc. These were done on a Bora, but the results were good. Google Turborevs SMIC and lots comes up ;)

Cool, list updated.

cool i have the cash waiting so happy to pay when payment details are added.

I spoke to Jav, he has asked that we all pay on the same day if possible, so I will post payment details first thing Friday morning!

Hi All,

Here are the payment details, let me know when you've paid and I'll update above.

Cheers

Paypal email address: [email protected]

Please include in the comments the following: your name, address, contact tel (mobile number), forum: Briskoda, and what the payment is for: VAG 1.8t SMIC, template below.

Name:

Address:

Mobile:

Forum: Briskoda

Payment For: VAG 1.8t SMIC