Turborevs SMIC - Group Buy -

Crayon_UK

Just had an update from Jav.

Uk orders for people that have paid so far will be delivered tomorrow via city link.

Ireland orders will be 5-7 days via parcel force.

Anyone who's not paid please sort ASAP. If your waiting on payday I think you'll be ok!

***** PEOPLE THAT HAVE YET TO PAY PLEASE NOTE ******

Dear All,

Jav has asked that anyone who still has to pay for there SMIC's, please pay him on the same day. 1st August. He will dispatch next day courier assuming you get in nice and early so he has time.

If anyone else wants to take advantage of the group buy you can still assuming you let me know and make your payment on the same date.

Many thanks

I'm the proud owner of a turborevs SMIC.

It's bloody heavy and I can't wait until next month to fit it etc

Thanks for sorting the group buy.

No problems mate. Mine arrived too, lovely looking bit of kit, can't wait to fit it either :)

Anyone that's on the list but not paid, today was the day Jav asked you to all pay, did you all get it done?

I'm locking this topic as it's closed now, if anyone has had any issues feel free to PM me.