Snow Foam Help

RichL-Vrs

Just bought a 0.6l Snow Foam add-on for my Karcher pressure washer and some Autosmart foam.

Can anyone advise on the dilution ratio I should use? I assume you stick some of the liquid in the foam bottle and dilute with water?

Thanks in advance.

+1 for the above. :thumbup:

When you say "0.6Lsnow foam add-on" I assume you mean a dedictated snow foam lance? If so then you may find you have to experiment with the nozzle control dial on the top to find the best setting. On mine I twist it all the way to the right and then give it a slight twist back to the left (if that makes sense). This gives me the thickest foam.

Some people add a little squirt of shampoo to the mix as well. Have fun!

Q1. - What are the advantages of using this stuff? (never seen it used...ever)

Q2. - Where do you get one of these lance things?

Q3. - Will the lance fit any pressure washer?

Thanks in advance.

Q1. - What are the advantages of using this stuff? (never seen it used...ever)

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/safe-washing-and-drying.html

Q2. - Where do you get one of these lance things?

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/pa-foam-lance-cat2.html

Q3. - Will the lance fit any pressure washer?

Fittings as indicated

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/pa-foam-lance-cat2.htmlThanks in advance.

Any more advice

Just ask away or use GOOGLE

814cae14.jpg

It's used to soften the dirt on the car and help lift it so two bucket wash is easier to perform. Plus it makes your neighbours think your a nutta.

Most online car care shops stock snow foam lances and adapters to fit all types of pressure washers

+1 for the above. :thumbup:

When you say "0.6Lsnow foam add-on" I assume you mean a dedictated snow foam lance? If so then you may find you have to experiment with the nozzle control dial on the top to find the best setting. On mine I twist it all the way to the right and then give it a slight twist back to the left (if that makes sense). This gives me the thickest foam.

Some people add a little squirt of shampoo to the mix as well. Have fun!

Yeah that's the one. Cheers for the advice. Will give it a go when it decides to stop raining!

It means that you don't touch your car with any sponges/mitts/towels/chamois etc. Its just the wash solution (via a spray/pressure washer etc) that comes into contact with your paintwork.

That depends on your water quality.

Most tap water will leave marks when it dries naturally, most snow foams are also only really of use as a pre-wash - they will not shift all the dirt on their own.

As for the hosepipe ban, buy a Karcher pressure washer and it will draw the water from a suitable container, you don't have to use a hosepipe connected to the mains.

Some other pressure washers are also capable of this, but AIUI all Karcher's are capable of it.

It is yes...But CGNTSF is slightly better IMO

Tbh I do need to try some of this stuff as well mmmmmmm it might have to be my next purchase