Mk 1 Octavia bits and bobs for sale - quite a few things.

skinnyman

Now I’ve sold my vRS and have a Honda, I don’t need any of these parts/spares. Everything that’s used is in good working order and fits the Mk1 Octavia vRS. I’ll list the parts in the order I photographed them with a price. I’m open to offers, but I won’t give things away for stupid money as I’ve already priced things to sell. I’ll try to pm people as soon as possible, but I don’t visit Briskoda everyday. All parts are in Scarborough, so you can collect if wanted.

Thanks,

Andrew.

EDIT : All items can be collected from Pontefract, West Yorkshire if needed. Postcode WF8 2QP.

Driver’s side window motor. £12 posted

DSCN0602.jpg

Two coil packs – never used. £18 each posted or £32 for both posted.

DSCN0605.jpg

DSCN0606.jpg

CCU. £25 posted.

DSCN0611.jpg

Rear brakes. Bought when I thought mine were sticking. They are in the condition I bought them in. I paid £54 posted. £45 posted.

DSCN0633.jpg

DSCN0634.jpg

Driver’s door glass. Mucky but in good condition with a reg number etched into it. £10, probably best collected.

DSCN0635.jpg

Bottle of G12 coolant with just under 1200ml in. Not sure what these cost, so let me know offers on this.

DSCN0644.jpg

EDIT : All items can be collected from Pontefract, West Yorkshire if needed. Postcode WF8 2QP.

It may not be of any use, but worth a mention. :thumbup:

Interested in the rear sunblinds, but my pc won't open the pics, can you describe the fitment or recommend a link to view them?, are they retractable or full windpw fitment? :rofl:

Couldn't tell you to be honest. I'm pretty sure they are different as they fit the Audi A3 and Mk4 Golf, but in termsof size, you'd have to ask in the Fabia section for a definitive answer.

Are the sunblinds still for sale? :think:

They are privisionally sold and in theory are being picked up on Tuesday. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

the calipers are bigger than mine, will they fit onto my carrier?

To be honest, I'm not a techie at all, so can't offer any advice on that one - sorry. :blush: