ALL DUBS MEET! this sunday!

huxley, yours was looking delicious mate! i saw you on my way back through tamworth and lichfied, gave you a flash, really good looking on them wheels ;)

It was a really good event, I only managed to stay for a couple of hours but there were some beautiful cars there and it was nice to see the queue of cars waiting to get in. really good variety of german cars and dubs there. sadly some mx-5s and and integra did get in though!

huxley, yours was looking delicious mate! i saw you on my way back through tamworth and lichfied, gave you a flash, really good looking on them wheels ;)

It was a really good event, I only managed to stay for a couple of hours but there were some beautiful cars there and it was nice to see the queue of cars waiting to get in. really good variety of german cars and dubs there. sadly some mx-5s and and integra did get in though!

Was that you in the black vrs doing the overtaking?

alldubs.vocalant.co.uk_%2030.jpg

alldubs.vocalant.co.uk%20(1).jpg

Thanks Ant this is mine :) Didn't realise your were a brisky member.I already took them off the facebook page and liked your link, the best was mine in the background with the mk1 and beetle, its now my desktop and facebook timeline. great pics! The red Ibiza was my old car, miss it so much :(

Thanks Huxley aswel! Was a shame i wasn't about when you took the snaps.

It was probably the best non 'show' meet i've ever been to! We should definitely get more together before hand next time I think, I was too late to join the convoy.

Although makes me want some crazy wheels :devil: