Xenons on SE Plus

I've noticed there is no option to specify xenons on the SE Plus. I like the spec of the SE Plus but i want to add a few extras to make it more like the Elegance, such as climate and save a bit of money.

Has anyone found a way of getting things added that are not officially on the list?

TIA

Steve.

The problem is that the Octavia is nearing the end of the current generation, so extras and some models are being run down. Extras that were previously available are now notable by their absence as are certain models and engine combinations.

Steve - I also noticed that. Its the only thing missing from an SE+ that Id really like. Going back to Halogen after a decent bi Xenon setup would be pretty noticeable imo. :( And if you spec an Elegance up with all the freebie SE+ bits then the price starts getting high again!

The SE plus is an SE with Fitted Extras, a sort of limited edition.

I think every SE Plus has the same speck and there is no option to fit any more factory extras.

Theres lots of factory options available on the SE+, just not the xenons unfortunately. :(

The problem is that the Octavia is nearing the end of the current generation, so extras and some models are being run down. Extras that were previously available are now notable by their absence as are certain models and engine combinations.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm looking at ordering a new car in the next week or so, but want to make sure I get exactly what I want. Unfortunately, my dealer doesn't seem very helpful and and just wants me to shut up and sign. Perhaps it's time to look elsewhere. :-(