What to do about Sat Nav / handsfree

Hi all

I have a really nice 61 Scout but when speccing up I couldn't bring myself to spend the £2K ish for nav, bluetooth, mf steering wheel. I'm beginning to wish I had as it seems a real hassle to get Skoda approved devices fitted which are nice and also sensibly priced.

Having had an Audi I owned recently spontaneously combust with electrical issues anything I do needs to be the fully approved route for my peace of mind.

Anyone got any ideas and/or know a main dealer who's good at this sort of thing, the two local ones I've tried don't seem very knowledgeable.

Thanks in advance

I had original Skoda sat nav(Columbus) and Bluetooth fitted by a small company called Hazzydayz. Was all original OEM kit and fully guaranteed for three years. Not the cheapest (but way cheaper than a Skoda dealer) and they did an excellent job

Bernie

I got a fiscon basic kit fitted - works just like oem bluetooth with the display on the bolero.

I also didn't want to spend the ridiculous price of a factory fit columbus so i got a garmin nuvi which i've hardwired in to the dash top box. Actually the nav also has bluetooth and can work as a hands free for you too.. cost about 200 quid and you can pull it out when you sell the car.