2x Full sets of Fabia VRS wheels - Silver AND Gunmetal - Freshly Refurbished

craig8585

Set 1 - Original Silver

- Full set of 4 wheels

- Freshly refurbished in Original Silver

As you can see, the colour is a very good match to the OE silver.

There are 4x new Skoda centre at extra cost.

Pricing options

Set of 4 refurbished 'Original Silver' wheels - £300 (or £180 exchanged for your old wheels)

Set of 4 new and genuine Skoda centre caps - £25

[Photos will be uploaded soon]

Set 2 - Shadow Gunmetal

- Full set of 4 wheels

- Freshly refurbished in shadow gunmetal

This is an expensive process with impressive results. The wheel is firstly coated gloss black, then the face of the wheel is dusted with silver. This gives a shadow effect to the finish - an OEM plus look

Pricing options

Set of 4 'Shadow Chrome' wheels - £320 (or £200 exchanged for your old wheels)

Set of 4 'Carbon VRS' centre caps (exchanged) - £15

f3fd267d.jpg

26d8b92f.jpg

f9f05c2c.jpg

aa142a14.jpg

e6a7c030.jpg

fc3fa467.jpg

I would be willing to P/X your original VRS wheels too as I can use them for the next finish I have in mind. Any condition is ok as long as there are no buckles. If this interests you, subtract £120 from the above price. If you buy my centre caps, I will require your old ones in exchange.

Delivery is £30 to UK for bare wheels

No offers on these please, prices are fixed.

Thank you.

• Like 1

merc wheels with adaptors for you gun metal with part warns??

Sorry I'm only after 16" Fabia VRS wheels or 17" Spiders.

I'm interested in the gun grey ones, I have 4 normal colour grey vrs one that need a refurb. This could save money and time, let me know

Yeah, that sounds good. Drop me a PM with details and we can go from there..

I am about to have my VRS wheels refurbed, am also looking for the centre caps.

Looking on line it says 60 mm but I tried measuring mine on the car tonight and they look like 55mm?

Do you have any spares to buy? I like the VRS ones

Am also looking for new grille and tailgate badges

Cheers

Nicola

Yes, they are completely and utterly spotless. I can get more photos for you at the weekend but the ones I have posted are pretty detailed. Is there an area in particular you want to see?

If you PM me your email address I can also email you full res images that are posted above if required, they are 8mp images.

:)

Price revision

Outright sale

Set of 5 bare wheels - £385 - now £360

Set of 5 wheels with carbon caps - £400 - now £375

or...

PX your x4 original wheels

Set of 5 bare wheels - £385 - now £235

Set of 5 wheels with carbon caps - £400 - now £250

I can offer a further reduction if you don't want the 5th alloy (for spare wheel)

• Like 1

Would be interested in them, what size are they? Fitment? And are they suitable for a VW New Beetle?

I know a Beetle is 5x100 and my current tyres are 205/55/16 so if they fit and will take those tyres then I am interested in a deal, but would only want 4 and would want to PX my current wheels.

What do you do, send out the wheels, I get them swapped and my tyre sput on them and I send mine back? Is that correct?

Thanks James

Sorry James, I missed your message.

I'm only interested in PX's against Fabia VRS wheels I'm afraid, so if you have Beetle wheels I can't be if help, sorry.

It's not a business of any form, just selling a few sets I had refurb'd a few mints ago but did not use.

The fitment is the same but I won't go into details if you're only interested in PX.

If someone wants to PX via post, I ask for the full amount and then refund the excess when the old wheels are returned. I have to do this to be safe.