Guaging interest on my front leather seats (fab vrs)

ek4charlie

Ive seen seats on here go for silly money 2bh im just testing the water at the moment to see if anyone is interestedinthe front seats only .. Cheers .. Oh i dont know how to tell if theyre seat surgeons or factory . How do i tell

Pictures would help a lot buddy. What condition are they in? Where are you located? What colour are they? A full interior I.e front and back seats and doorcards sold on eBay the other day for £650, so depending in all the above info, I'll call dibs and start at £200. :)

No its leather in the back but i need some more supportive seats in the front as i find the vrs seats give me bad back ache after 40 mins of driving ... 200 is to little also .ill try and get some pics upbut using my iphone at the moment

They'll be seat surgeons leather, the factory leather seats were never available in that colour scheme. The cost at seat surgeons would have been in the region of £900 or so to convert the original seats.

i payed £550 plus my standard seats for a full interior (fronts,rear bench and all doorcards) that were only 6 months old since bin trimmed. . .so 200 plus seats for fronts is not a bad offer.

think you'd be expecting too much to get anymore for em tbh.

I could manage 250 plus my interior for your fronts and rears. That's all I can do but I'd really love the leather

I could do a deal weekend I'm only in Wolverhampton. Lemme no