2005 Fabia Fuse Box

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

12 posts in this topic

A few weeks back, I posted a pikky of the fuse layout from my old Fabia. I have now done the layout for my new Fabia, together with a list of circuits. I thought it may be useful to print it and stick in the fuse box for emergencies.

:eek: Excellent!

I will print that out...

Nice one :thumbup:

Cheers - that is superb, will print that off & slap it in the owner's handbook too :D

Excellent job! I will buy you a Mars bar next time I see you

A few weeks back, I posted a pikky of the fuse layout from my old Fabia. I have now done the layout for my new Fabia, together with a list of circuits. I thought it may be useful to print it and stick in the fuse box for emergencies.

Blew the fan fuse today and went into the fuse box for first time. Was wondering what idiot designed a fuse box with all the slots unumbered. Found your diagram. Great stuff thanks a lot. Have only got to figure out why the aircon dont work then I am home and dry

You are a godsend, damn the back to front europeans

FAQ

Nice one Mike.......... have printed a copy and resides in my glovebox

Many thanks :thumbup:

Blew the fan fuse today and went into the fuse box for first time. Was wondering what idiot designed a fuse box with all the slots unumbered. Found your diagram. Great stuff thanks a lot. Have only got to figure out why the aircon dont work then I am home and dry

They are numbered, you just have to look hard enough.